ONLINE COURSE AGREEMENT
Why You’re Reading This Document
We only communicate one way – openly and honestly. This online course agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines our mutual expectations and the terms and conditions for participating in our online courses. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let us know – we want to make sure we are on the same page moving forward.
By signing up for our online course program, you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
- Parties. This Agreement is made between Jennifer Mindlin DBA Yoga with Kaya, a sole proprietorship operating out of the State of Washington (“Yoga with Kaya”, “we”, “our”, and “us”) and you,the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Agreement (“you” and “your”).
- The Course. Yoga with Kaya is providing you with a sacred yet gentle online course that you are purchasing, as per this Agreement (collectively the “Online Course”). The Online Course will refer to any of the purchases you make through our website or which are offered by Yoga with Kaya.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. When you purchase a course, you will be allowed to use the intellectual property included in it but only with a personal, non-commercial use license. Ownership of the materials will always belong to Yoga with Kaya. With the exception of courses designated as “Trainings,” course content is not to be used for teaching your own workshops, events, or panels. This protects the stewardship of the sacred yoga tradition and the yogic structure of adhi kari. Please follow this rule because if you do not, we will have to ask you to leave the course and will reserve all our rights to resolve the issue as needed.
- Recurring Subscriptions. If your method of payment includes an auto renewal feature (“Recurring Subscription”), you authorize Yoga with Kaya to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Online Course with no further action required by you.
- Refunds. Our refund policy is as follows: All sales are final. Courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancelled Membership or Payment Failure. If a membership is cancelled or payment fails you will no longer have to access any of the information or content of the membership.
- General Indemnity. You hereby fully indemnify Yoga with Kaya and any of its members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, executors, administrators, successors, family members and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) and save harmless the Indemnified Parties from any losses, claims, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses that an Indemnified Party may sustain, incur or suffer at any time, which are based upon, arise out of or occur, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission by you in your use of the Online Course, provided that where Yoga with Kaya has contributed to such liability by its own negligent conduct, your indemnity obligation will be limited proportionately.
- Standard Legal Things. Choice of Laws and Venue. This Waiver will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Washington. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Washington. Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having you click “I Agree”, the effect of which will be the same as if we signed the Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of the Agreement.